Village and Farmyard Development

Currently local and national planning policies could not be more helpful for farmers that have suitable land on the edge of a village or town looking to obtain planning permission for residential dwellings on their land.

For village or town development schemes WebbPaton understand the National Planning Policy Framework, 5 year land supply, Neighbourhood Plans,  Local Plans and the Government’s planning policy.   Speak to George Paton for confidential advice on whether your land is suitable and who best to obtain planning permission.  We can then either help you with going through the planning hoops, and find funding through Option Agreements with developers, or Promotional Agreements with Investors.

A while ago the Government changed the permitted development rights allowing landowners under Class Q to apply to convert farm buildings into 1, 2 or 3 residential dwellings up to 450 square metres in size.  For more details speak to Becky Meredith at WebbPaton (01793 842055).

Farmyard development Wiltshire       Mrs J Rumming